struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@attws.com>
Subject RE: How does Struts handle arrays of fields?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 22:37:39 GMT
You can call it a "subclass", or you can say it "implements" something.
It's the same thing.  I believe that you'll get into trouble if you try
to make a class which is both a bean AND a collection.  You'll end up
having to make a bean which contains a collection property AND a size
property.  I'm not sure exactly how this is going to interact with the
form population process.