struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@attws.com>
Subject RE: Help! StrutsL-EL error (HTML tag)
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:12:23 GMT
I think I found the problem in the latest code base.  Adding "styleId" to "html-el:image" required
one more change that I didn't think of.  I had to uncomment the use of the "styleId" attribute
in the BeanInfo class.  I've submitted a fix which will hopefully be in tonight's build (if
the problem with building of struts-el has been resolved).