struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@attws.com>
Subject RE: Struts-EL Tag Library Problem (Even More Info)
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:46:24 GMT
If it's possible at all, you might try the first few nightly builds that included Struts-EL.
 I know the first one won't work very well, as I made some major mistakes in the first commit.
 It was a few days before I got it mostly right.  Whether this (combining 1.1b2 with a nightly
struts-el) will work at all, depends a lot on whether any attributes were added or deleted
from any base Struts tags after 1.1b2 and the first Struts-EL nightly build.  I give this
low odds of working.