struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sreejesh P" <Sreeje...@indchem.com>
Subject how to pass more than one value when a multibox is checked?
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:24:35 GMT
> Iam not able to pass more than one value when a multibox is checked. Is there any possible
(or alternate) way to do it?

> I have a table in the JSP where each row contains a multibox, a String value and text
field. I also have a wrapper object which contains these two variables inside , in the action
form class. When i select a multibox and then enter some value in the text field and Submit,
i need to get the String value and the updated text field value in the wrapper object. Is
there a possible way to achieve this?