struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mouratidis, Georg" <GMourati...@heiler.com>
Subject RE: <html:select> error reloading the jsp
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:26:35 GMT
do you have stored your former listbox-collection
in the session?

if not, so your failure jsp do not know about your collection.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinesh Samson J [mailto:dinesh.samson@uaeexchange.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2002 11:15
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: <html:select> error reloading the jsp

Greetings,

I am retrieving a set of data for a field, from the database and loading
my form with these values as listbox.
This works fine.
I key-in other details in the same form and click submit.
In my forward mapping, for failure I refer the JSP.

When I loads the same JSP , I get an Jasper error
Cannot find bean under name bkobject

labelProperty="beneName"/>

I need to load the same page for any failures with the original data.

Is there anything property to set?

Thanks in advance

regards,

Dinesh Samson J