struts-user mailing list archives

From Doug Ogateter <hinb...@yahoo.ca>
Subject date format
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:52:00 GMT

Hi:
I have a problem with date format. I appreciate your help.
Using <bean:write name="customer" property="day" />, the web page displayed the day
as Sun Nov 30 00:00:00 EST 1980  . To format the day, I added formatKey, so the above tag
bean:write tag becomes <bean:write name="customer" property="day"  formatKey="customer.day.format"/>.
In my ApplicationResources.properties, I have customer.day.format=dd/mm/yyyy. The problem
is, after I used the formatKey, it shows me 30/00/1980(the month part becomes 00. It should
show me 30/11/1980).
I am using struts1.1. Could anyone help me out? Is it the formatKey problem? Thank you very
much.

Regards,

Doug