struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin HaleBoyes <kzbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject question about findForward()
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:20:03 GMT
I'm having trouble explaining what I want but I'll have a go
of it anyway...

I'm in a "Save" action as a result of the POSTing of a form
via a <html:cancel> button.  I do the test:

    if (isCancelled(request)) {}

and detect the cancel.  I'd like to go to another Action but
I don't want to "propagate" the POST.  I want it to be a GET
where the input ActionForm is empty.

I'm calling
     ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward(forwardName);
     return forward;
to go to the new action but it propagates the POST.

Is there anyway turn the POST into a GET?
Should I just call form.reset() manually?

I hope this makes sense.
Kevin.