struts-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Boudrant <b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: struts-config.xml
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:47:56 GMT

Prefer to use the hidden parameters :
id and type must be a declared property in your form bean. (or dynamic if you use DynaActionForm).
You must set the id and type value with your form bean instance ... or with the value attribute.
-emmanuel
  Cathy Osekizoglu &lt;hinbsls@yahoo.ca&gt; a écrit :
I have in my Jsp. What should be in path of action tag of struts-config.xml? Can I simply
have path="pay" or I must include parameter in the path. Thank you for your reply.

Cathy

Soyez solidaire soutenez l’action du Téléthon avec Yahoo! France.
Cliquez ici pour faire un don !