struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Badheka" <a...@direct2s.com>
Subject urgent
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:35:59 GMT
Hi All,

I have a requirement to call a servlet from a action class or jsp. The servlet is residing
on the war file other than struts app. Hence, there are two different context.

The servlet is used for file upload so my jsp should contain multipart/form data. so, I have
to call post method of the servlet.

If I am using html:link I am able to call the servlet, but the form data can not be passed.

I also tried with action forward but it is not calling servlet.(may be b'cos it is not in
same context).

Is there any way to achieve something like this.