struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff_Mycha...@nlgroup.ca
Subject Re: stylesheets with jsp's under WEB-INF?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:44:53 GMT

Greetings:
      We have no problems with our jsp files under web-inf and our style
sheets in the public area.

      Though I think you should be using the rewrite tag
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<html:rewrite page='/css/pageStyle.css'/>">

we do the same thing with javascript:
<SCRIPT src='<html:rewrite page='/js/general.js'/>'></SCRIPT>

it renders the path with the  app name:
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/ar/css/pageStyle.css">
<SCRIPT src='/ar/js/general.js'></SCRIPT>

hope this  helps.

Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Smoak@asu.edu> on 11/14/2002 08:26:59 PM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>