struts-user mailing list archives

From jba...@aiusa.org
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] O'Reilly Struts Book Now Available
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:55:34 GMT

Amazon is shipping.  I received my pre-ordered copy yesterday.

Joe Baker
Director of Internet Communications
Amnesty International USA
600 Pennsylvania Ave SE 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20003
202-544-0200 x285
http://www.amnestyusa.org
jbaker@aiusa.org

                    "Paananen, Tero"

                    ivine.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     RE: [ANNOUNCE] O'Reilly Struts Book
Now Available
                    11/26/02 03:57

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

> I just wanted to let everyone know that my Struts book
> published by O'Reilly is
> now available and shipping. You can get it from Amazon,
> Bookpool, etc.

http://www.bookpool.com/.x/3ezbbr1tf4/sm/0596003285

"Not-Yet-Published" :(

-TPP - patience is a virtue, I know, but I've had the
       book on preorder for 3 months now.

For additional commands, e-mail: <