struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff_Mycha...@nlgroup.ca
Subject Re: html tags
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:58:22 GMT

We have a form with a list of two side by side lists. Each list is included
and within each jsp:include we iterate through another list.
I did not try this with tiles, but I think the idea of html form tags inside other includes
was solved for us with nested tags.

Our main form is:
<nested:form method="post" action="/meshRouter" >
            <nested:iterate  property="meshList" indexId="listIndex">
flush="true"/></td>
flush="true"/></td>
            </nested:iterate>
</nested:form>

And both includes look like this. The <nested:root > tag makes this possible....
---- MeshCustInvoiceListTable.jsp----
<nested:root>
     <nested:iterate property="invoiceList" >
     </nested:iterate>
</nested:root>

Hope this helps..

"Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Nizar.Bhamani@ace-ina.com> on 11/06/2002 10:40:59