struts-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud.PASQUI...@sodebo.fr
Subject Tomcat 4.1 and indexId
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:56:59 GMT
Hello!

In my application I am using the  "indexId"  attribute in the
"nested:iterate"  tag. During
development under NetBeans/Tomcat 4.0 all is ok.

When I deploye my application with a Tomcat 4.0 server, all is ok too. But
when I use a
Tomcat 4.1 version, this error occures:

Error compiling file: .... editWeekDistribution_jsp.java     [javac]
Compiling 1 source file
...editWeekDistribution_jsp.java:271: _jspx_weekNumber_1 is already defined
in
_jspService(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
              java.lang.Integer _jspx_weekNumber_1 = weekNumber;
                                ^
...editWeekDistribution_jsp.java:271: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable weekNumber
location: class org.apache.jsp.editWeekDistribution_jsp
              java.lang.Integer _jspx_weekNumber_1 = weekNumber;

Thanks for your help,
Arno