struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: IE's autocomplete
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:29:05 GMT
I can see how that might be useful.  I've had the pleasure <rolling-eyes/> of
working with a validation framework that depends on bogus tags in the html
elements.  The code was generic enough to retrieve these special tags and handle
validation from a few common js includes.  (This was for a product that required
IE 4+)

Thoughts?

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing