struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: which one to buy? Struts books? Any ideas?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:20:51 GMT
You need to buy both.  They complement each other.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

For additional commands, e-mail: