struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: Client-side Caching???
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:19:41 GMT
Hi Jon,

This really belongs on the struts-users mailing list.  If you are not
already subscribed, you should do so.  I'm sending a copy there for further
discussion.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing