struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: invokes processActionForward twice when submit????
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 04:25:00 GMT
Have you searched the mail archives?  That exact question gets asked about once
a week here.

Here's 4 message from past discussions.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

called processActionForward twice. Is it possible? If so, how do we prevent it?