struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: test mail - please ignore
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:45:32 GMT

I had a friend that used to for Ernst & Young.  They fired him because he
read, printed, retained, copied, disseminated, and worse....distributed, an
email that was sent to him, but wasn't for him (or any part thereof).

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

For additional commands, e-mail: