struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: [REMINDER] --- Struts Nightly and 1.1B1 & 1.1B2 users
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:41:22 GMT
Well, its definitely a classloader issue.  And since fixing classloader
issues is definitely NOT my specialty, I'm having a slow go at it.  Should
have something today (hopefully).

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)