struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: stylesheets with jsp's under WEB-INF?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:41:27 GMT
Hi Wendy,

I understand your dilemma.  I typically use a stylesheet tag that I wrote
about a year ago to solve this.

While there are a couple of ways to handle this, I find this the cleanest.

 The sourceforge.net site is down for maintenance right now, but the cvs
viewer is working:
 http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/struts/struts-atlanta/

You can find the tld and the source there.

It allows you to do this:
 <util:styleSheet href="/stylesheets/struts-atlanta.css"/>

and it will prepend your application prefix.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing