struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: ApplicationResources.properties not reloading added keys
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:32:51 GMT
Yes, in these cases, it would probably be quicker to manually check (from your
source all the way to the deployed application) that the file exists and was
updated.

If all else fails, blow away JBoss' work directory:
$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/tmp/deploy/server/default/deploy/{yourapp.war}

Hope that helps.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing