struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alvarado, Juan (c)" <Juan_Alvar...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject ApplicationResources.properties not reloading added keys
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:03:46 GMT
Hi:

I am using jboss-3.03 with tomcat 4.05 and I cannot get my
ApplicationResources.properties to display newly added keys. I have
restarted jboss and still no luck. All I get is a message like this:
???en_US.prompt.application.url???
I know that the file ApplicationResources.properties  is under
WEB-INF/classes and it does have the prompt.application.url key.

If anyone has any idea how to solve this under the environment described
above, I'd appreciate if you could share them with me.

Thanks in advance