struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: [Sub-Apps] HOW-TO Get from Default to Sub-app and Back
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:53:21 GMT
Knowing you somewhat - and knowing you've always got a card up your
sleeve - I think perhaps I should be asking *you* that question ;-)

I honestly haven't thought about it, James.  I've gone so far as to have
the thought that an example should be there - no farther.  I actually
sat down and thought about it momentarily last night, as I watched the
election results pour in, and come up with exactly zilch.  I'm not sure
what sort of functionality a person would add.  Maybe a poll?  It
wouldn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the mail reader.
 Actually, a poll might be kind of cool... and fairly easy to put
together too.

--
Eddie Bush