struts-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Swietlinski <kswietlin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Alternatives to map-backed ActionForm in 1.0.2
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:54:04 GMT
Hi,
What would be the best alternative to map-backed
ActionForm if I have to use 1.0.2 ?
I've got a search criteria page that consist of many
dynamically generated dropdowns (I mean, both number
and content of dropdowns is dynamic).
Currently I'm torn between declaring multiplum
properties on my ActionForm (criteria1, criteria2,
..., criteria50 - assuming that currently reasonable
limit for criteria dropdowns is 15-20), or creating my
own request processor and firing it in target Action.

Other options?

Thanks,
Krzysztof