struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jana Navaneethan" <jana.navaneet...@labs.gte.com>
Subject How to build Multi-Lingual Web Site?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:02:33 GMT
Hi,
        We have a multi-lingual application. We are trying to convert our
existing application using STRUTS. We have few static HTML pages (.html) How
to serve this pages to the User? because these are not JSP pages and I can't
use <bean:message>  and the it has lot of static content for example privacy
policy? I tried to convert them to .jsp and convert all the static text in
to messages. Since the file is huge Is there any other better way of doing
this? Also We need to serve the user with different images (Language
specific) in our JSP Pages how to do that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jana.