struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jana Navaneethan" <jana.navaneet...@labs.gte.com>
Subject Question! ApplicationResources.properties file
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:32:17 GMT
Hi,
        I have a multi-lingual application, Which uses STRUTS 1.0.2. I have
an ApplicationResources.properties file which has more than 600 lines of
code. Is it good to have one large properties file? Or Can I split it into
multiple properties file? Which is the best approach? in terms of memory and
speed. If I want to use multiple properties file I know I have to use
bundles and Key is it supported in 1.0.2? and how do I select Language
specific properties file in case of multiple properties files? Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jana.