struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jana Navaneethan" <jana.navaneet...@labs.gte.com>
Subject Problem! Displaying Spanish Characters in JSP
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:42:39 GMT
Hi,
        I have a problem with displaying Spanish special characters in the
JSP page. I am using iPlanet Application server,  I am not using struts for
this particular application,  I have added <META HTTP-EQUIV="content-type"
CONTENT="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> in my JSP pages. When I look at the
source (view source) in the browser all the special characters are showing
fine, But when it displays in the browser it is not displaying it correctly.
Does anybody know any work around or fix for this problem? It is very
strange that some of the pages displayed correctly in the same application.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jana.