struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jana Navaneethan" <jana.navaneet...@labs.gte.com>
Subject Help! <logic:iterate> Incrementing the indexId property?
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:18:21 GMT
Hi,
         I have a <logic:iterate> tag in my JSP which is a Vector and I can
display all the contents in my page. Problem is I need to get the index
value of the Vector in my JSP and I should be able to increment this index
for displaying purpose. Is it possible to do that using <logic:iterate>?

My Iterate tag looks like this
<logic:iterate id="listings" name="viewListing" property="listingsSummary"
type="com.XXX.ViewListingBean">
I know there is a "indexId" property in iterate tag, How to use this? Do I
need define anything in my bean? Can I compare the indexId value with
<logic:Equal> tag? Is it a String value?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jana.