struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Delamere" <h...@michael-delamere.de>
Subject RE: IE's autocomplete
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:16:14 GMT
I personally like the tabbing feature! ;-)  Plus it´s only the startup
that´s slow, after that it´s ok.   I agree though on 2 points:

1.  I hate the profile crap that you have to go through everytime you
install netscape.

2.  The additional software is a bit of a pain.

Anyway Netscape 7, like Mozilla, both use the same Gecko engine :-).

Regards,

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: David Graham [mailto:dgraham1980@hotmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 21. November 2002 16:54
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: IE's autocomplete

You're the first person I've ever heard say they like Netscape 7!  Truly

amazing considering it's a memory hog and very slow.  Whatever floats
your
boat ;-) ...

My favorite Netscape 7 feature:  the install puts about 500 AOL,
RealPlayer,
and Netscape icons all over your hard drive.  "If we irritate people
with
all these shortcuts, they'll have to use it more!"

David