struts-user mailing list archives

From "jzakarian" <jzakar...@crossstreettrade.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic select menu in JSP - Struts-Menu1.1
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:12:07 GMT
Jeff,

I just say your message. I am working with WebSphere 40 Application
Server and had to replace xalan and xerces in the WEB-INB\lib directory
for Struts-Menu1.1 to get Struts-Menu1.1 to work.
All the other jar files were fine.

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Born [mailto:jborn@gr.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 3:05 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Dynamic select menu in JSP - Struts-Menu1.1

I found the problem.  I just replaced all the jar file in the lib
directory
of the struts-menu.war with the same jar files from the 1.1b2 struts
download
and then the example app starts working.

This took me a while and in the end the answer was staring me in the
face.

My hope with posting the question someone had worked through what I was
going
through and would have recongnized it and posted the answer.  As I hope
to do
some day.

I otherwords I could do without the sarcasm.

jb