struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dantt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Message Resources Problem in SubApp - Bug?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:55:53 GMT
I have two Struts config files:  struts-config.xml and struts-config-myapp.xml
All of my work is in the second one ( the subapp).

What I found out, I have to copy message resources in the subapp to the default (struts-config.xml)

as well inorder for struts validator to work. Other wise, it would throw an exception which
has something to
do with the Message class.

Is it the intended behaviour?

I am not able to find any reference of the behavior any where, include the archive.

Any advice?