struts-user mailing list archives

From "Savantraj, Chennamakal Subramanian" <Savant....@ap.sony.com>
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 04:57:18 GMT
Hi All,
	How do we handle the Indexed HTML objects in STRUTS.
For Example
	<form >
		<input type="text" name="myField">
		<input type="text" name="myField">
		<input type="text" name="myField">
	</form>

	In normal cases when we submit this form we will access the values
	as String [] abc=request.getParameterValues("myField") ;.

How to do this using STRUTS form bean concept? If not what is the alternate
way?

Kindly give some ideas.

Best Regards
Savant

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email
or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you. - This mail is
sent via Sony Asia Pacific Mail Gateway.