struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: multiple app in the Tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:53:52 GMT
Ok - 4.0.3 wasn't even the final release for 4.0 -- 4.1.9 wasn't the
final release for 4.1.  4.0.4/4.1.10 were the "final" releases, and they
have both been updated with bug-fixes since they were released (there
was a security issue I won't go into; suffice it to say you should
likely upgrade).  4.0.5 (I think) and 4.1.12 (I think) are the "current
release" builds for the 4.0/4.1 series Tomcats.  I would try one of
those and see what my results were.  Again - you can probably get better
support on this issue by posting to tomcat-user :-)

--
Eddie Bush