Hi Walter, Have you looked at the html:rewrite tag; also have a look at Ted Husteds tips on JavaScript and Struts (www.husted.com/sttuts) Jon Ridgway -----Original Message----- From: Walter Fu [mailto:Walter.Fu@ssa.co.santa-clara.ca.us] Sent: 05 September 2002 19:44 To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org' Subject: JavaScript dhtml menu: contextPath in url I am using 1.0.2. I want to use a JavaScript-based menu such as Milonic DHTML Menu that shows the sub-menus on the mouse over event. In their example, one needs to supply the url as follows: addmenu(menu=["generalnews", ,,170,1,"",style1,,"left",effect,,,,,,,,,,,, ,"CNN","http://www.cnn.com",,,0 ,"MSNBC","http://www.msnbc.com",,,0 ,"ABC News","http://www.abcnews.com",,,0 ,"Vancouver Local News","show-menu=canadanews",,,0 ,"BBC News","http://news.bbc.co.uk",,,0 ]) What I want to do is something like: addmenu(menu=["generalnews", ,,170,1,"",style1,,"left",effect,,,,,,,,,,,, ,"My News","<%= request.getContextPath()%>/myAction.do",,,0 ]) Obviously it did not work for me. So... What can I do to get the "My News" link to contain the context path, and perhaps session id? I guess if I could use that would be great. Of course I do not have to use this perticular solution. Perhaps another question is what would you recommend a JavaScript-based menuing solution that works well with Struts 1.0.2 Thanks, Walter -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: