struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lee" <mle...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: html:options List
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:00:43 GMT
Great! Worked like a champ! Thanks a bunch!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrade, Ernesto (Ernie)" <andrade@lucent.com>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 10:50 AM
Subject: RE: html:options List

> Try

> This worked for us with an ArrayList.
>
> Ernie

(List)Lookup.getData(Constant.GLOBAL.UNITED_STATES));%>

> This is just an array list of states. I want to use the same value as
text. I've tried a million combinations and can't see any examples. All the
examples want you to create an array of beans with getters and setters. I
just want to dump a collection in there (I really need to help out with the
docs when I get done with this project).