struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts vs. JSTL for i18n
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:55:31 GMT
Good point about the subapp situation, I didn't think of that.  JSTL's
<fmt:message> tag is just as easy to use as struts' <bean:message> except in
the case of multiple sub apps.  If you're interested in how to setup the
JSTL tag take a look here:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2002/jw-0913-designpatterns-p3.html

Dave