struts-user mailing list archives

From "Juraj Kazda" <jka...@infobase.sk>
Subject RE: The name of application resources?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:36:28 GMT
Hello James.

Yes, I suppose to use it in action class. This action class is
responsible for changing the Locale/language of application. I know,
that if I try to change to language which appropriate message file is
not available, default .properties file will be used. However, I use
logging in my action class and I want to log something like - "No such
resources available". I just want to try to check if that file exists
(the name from message-resource element + parameter from reguest) and if
not, log that.

-jerryk.

Juraj Kazda
ICQ : 135207538