struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject nested tags - version problem
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:31:38 GMT
we are using the nested tags library that is compatable with struts 1.0
but it depends on but it still contains references to the 'EmptyTag', which
I think is 1.1
this has only become apparent when moving from development using tomcat to
deployment on web-logic

has anyone got this problem.

If it time for 1.1, then is it straight forward to run up our current
application under 1.1 and what are the
pitfalls. we're coming to the end of a large development and don't really
have time for major reworking of the application

:-)
Tom Lister
* 020 7612 3030
* tom.lister@ants.co.uk

This communication (including any attachments) contains confidential information.  If you
are not the intended recipient and you have received this communication in error, you should
destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.  Please notify the
sender immediately of the error.

Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or changed after
they are sent.  Abbey National Treasury Services plc does not accept liability for any loss
you may suffer as a result of interception or any liability for such changes.  If you wish
to confirm the origin or content of this communication, please contact the sender by using
an alternative means of communication.

This communication does not create or modify any contract and, unless otherwise stated, is
not intended to be contractually binding.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered Office:  Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square,
Regents Place, London NW1 3AN.  Registered in England under Company Registration Number: 2338548.
 Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).