struts-user mailing list archives

From Jonas Björnerstedt <jo...@bjornerstedt.org>
Subject RE: all this traffic
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:01:47 GMT
I don't think high traffic lists are efficient for several reasons:

- Questions are repeated, partly because it is hard to find the answers in
the archives.

- One reason why there are a lot of questions is that documentation is
lacking. What I wanted to suggest was one method of collecting answers in a
cheap fashion.

- I realize that pressing delete is easy. The cost of pressing delete
however is missing all the relevant discussions.

- High traffic can also make people rude.

Jonas