struts-user mailing list archives

From Juraj Lenharcik <juraj.lenhar...@datainput.de>
Subject AW: Struts vs Jade
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:00:29 GMT
Hi,

in my opinion Jade is really something for webdesigners. I think struts has
a handicap on the view development. There should be a more intensive
cooperation to include the struts taglibt into products like Dreamweaver.
There is a smart support yet, but it doesn't work really. I think the
handling on the view layer has to be improved. I work since 1 year with
struts, but the view layer brings always some problems with. For the view
layer are the features supported by Jade (if really) better.

But I would hear a meaning by someone, who has done something with Jade. I
don't know anyone.

Juraj

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez
[mailto:miguel-angel.mulero@mad.tecsidel.es]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2002 10:45
An: Lista de correo Struts
Betreff: Struts vs Jade

I have seen in the Jade homepage, a comparative between Struts and Salmon:

http://www.salmonllc.com/website/Jsp/vanity/JadeWhitePaper.jsp?nav=5&NavBarI
d=JadeWhitePaper

I've seen the videos of Salmon/Jade and it is interesting, but I think it is
more focused to visual development.

What do you think of Jade?