struts-user mailing list archives

From Darren Hill <dh...@724.com>
Subject RE: [OT][ALT-TECH] Apple Web Objects
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:50:08 GMT
As far as I can tell its not Friday ... but I do wish it was.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Kaye [mailto:mark@mkaye.co.uk]
Sent: September 11, 2002 10:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT][ALT-TECH] Apple Web Objects

Here we go then! :)  Can't go as far back as Apple II but my father
bought a Iix which was my first introduction to the Mac.  They were
_expensive_ back then.  My first Mac was an LC475 (LC68030) followed by
a 7200.  I then worked for Apple for a year during which time I bought
myself an 8600 on employee purchase :D.

Before Macs I had been an Atari ST and Sinclair Spectrum guy.  I now
almost exclusively use a PC :(.  Which is a shame.  I am seriously
considering a new Mac and OS X.