struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: [UTIL] Silly Question
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 04:09:29 GMT

OK, it's checked in. It'll show up in the 20020910 nightly build.

There are a few minor changes from the original:

* It implements Serializable, to be a good session citizen.
* It's not final, so you can extend it if necessary.
* It has a constructor.
* It has a meaningful toString() method.

Enjoy! :-)

--
Martin Cooper