struts-user mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Session Values for Action.LOCALE_KEY Change
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:04:55 GMT
The problem was that there were different sessions.  So, I solved my
problem temporarily by creating a home.jsp in the same session as the other
pages, which is a different session for reasons I don't yet understand from
index.jsp.  Additionally, if I set my browser for Italian, now the
index.jsp page always is in English, but when I go to the other pages they
pick up the default value.  What is going on here?   I do not send the
index.jsp page to the controller.