struts-user mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta Commons Lib ... and Struts
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:10:24 GMT
To tell you the truth, I thought you were maybe pulling people's chains and
were really a Flash/NT buff?  Guess you are not the below Neal Cabage?

http://www.15seconds.com/issue/000804.htm
http://www.chinwag.com/flasher/archive/archive-feb-2000/msg03561.shtml

Anyway, you have been a puzzle to me is all.  Don't get too uptight about
it.  Go Zen!