struts-user mailing list archives

From John Yu <j...@scioworks.com>
Subject RE: [OT] XML Configuration Files
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:47:22 GMT

If you need only one-way XML->object processing, Digester is a good choice.
If you need two-way XML<->object binding, you can try one of the following:
    * Castor (I had bad experience with its earlier builds. :-)
    * JxQuick http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jxquickPowerful and
stable (version 4.x) but learning curve is steep.
    * JAXB (You can't have your own custom objects.)

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"
Copyright (c) 2002 John Yu/Scioworks Technologies. All rights reserved.