struts-user mailing list archives

From John Yu <j...@scioworks.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization question.
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:21:26 GMT
Do you have <controller locale="false"> in the struts-config.xml?

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"
Copyright (c) 2002 John Yu/Scioworks Technologies. All rights reserved.