struts-user mailing list archives

From John Yu <j...@scioworks.com>
Subject Re: set a value from a form to a form
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:21:49 GMT
Mike,

Using hidden fields is the general practice as it allows you to
"distribute" the conversation state of the session to the clients and makes
your app more scalable.

Use session with care. You need to consider multi-threading and
concurrent-request issues if the data is stored in the session.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"
Copyright (c) 2002 John Yu/Scioworks Technologies. All rights reserved.