struts-user mailing list archives

From John Yu <j...@scioworks.com>
Subject Re: RequestProcessor logging cannot be disabled
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:32:03 GMT

Shouldn't it be log4j.category.org.apache.commons=WARN ?
                       ^^^^^^^^

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"
Copyright (c) 2002 John Yu/Scioworks Technologies. All rights reserved.