struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jon.Ridgway" <Jon.Ridg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: Scheduled Jobs
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:14:43 GMT
Hi Gus,

I don't think this is a Struts issues (Struts doesn't have any Job
Scheduling facilities)

You might want to take a look at:

http://www.part.net/quartz.html.

Or do a search on the www.theserverside.com for 'job schedule' - loads of
stuff.

Jon Ridgway

-----Original Message-----
From: gus [mailto:gusweb@gmx.net]
Sent: 26 September 2002 10:54
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Scheduled Jobs

Hi!

In my struts app I have to do some cleanup jobs in my database that I
like to start regularly. What's the best way to realize such schedules
jobs in a struts app?

Thanks in advance.

   gus

For additional commands, e-mail:

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.