struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Corliss <jeffcorl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Quick questions re: multiple sub-apps
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 02:46:08 GMT
Due to recent hard to see mapping problems in mystruts-config.xml, it seems I should start
makinguse of the multiple sub-apps in 1.1 as part ofconverting from 1.02.Question: are you
limited to one level deep on thesub-app?  I know from looking around that you canhave, say:/webapp/webapp/adminBut
can you also have, for example:/webapp/webapp/admin/webapp/admin/basics/webapp/admin/advancedetc.?

Yahoo! - We Remember